So excited for this!
Originally posted on Vida Vegan Headquarters:
It’s here! It’s here!
We are now three mere days away from the unveiling of the Vida Vegan Con class schedule (on Saturday!), and it’s time to present the super-talented folks who will be making it all happen, our scheduled 2013 Speaker Lineup.
This exclusive list includes our favorite best-selling cookbook authors, health experts, long-time bloggers, inspirational speakers, tech wizards, political writers, community leaders, and more—and more. Let’s do this!
The scheduled 2013 Vida Vegan Speakers:
- Amey Mathews, Vegan Eats & Treats
- Bianca Phillips, Vegan Crunk
- Cadry Nelson, Cadry’s Kitchen
- Chelsea Lincoln, Flavorvegan
- Dawn Quinn, Vegan Moxie
- Dreena Burton, Plant-Powered Kitchen
- Erika Larson, The San Francisco Comical
- Fran Costigan, FranCostigan.com
- Gabrielle Pope, Vegans on the Move
- Gena Hamshaw, Choosing Raw
- Ginny Messina, The Vegan RD
- Grant Butler, Oregonian Foodday
- Hannah Kaminsky, Bittersweet
- Helen Pitlick, Vegtastic!
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Post Punk Kitchen
- Jamie J. Hagen, Writer
- Janessa Philemon-Kerp,
View original 93 more words