So excited for this!
It’s here! It’s here!
We are now three mere days away from the unveiling of the Vida Vegan Con class schedule (on Saturday!), and it’s time to present the super-talented folks who will be making it all happen, our scheduled 2013 Speaker Lineup.
This exclusive list includes our favorite best-selling cookbook authors, health experts, long-time bloggers, inspirational speakers, tech wizards, political writers, community leaders, and more—and more. Let’s do this!
The scheduled 2013 Vida Vegan Speakers:
- Amey Mathews, Vegan Eats & Treats
- Bianca Phillips, Vegan Crunk
- Cadry Nelson, Cadry’s Kitchen
- Chelsea Lincoln, Flavorvegan
- Dawn Quinn, Vegan Moxie
- Dreena Burton, Plant-Powered Kitchen
- Erika Larson, The San Francisco Comical
- Fran Costigan, FranCostigan.com
- Gabrielle Pope, Vegans on the Move
- Gena Hamshaw, Choosing Raw
- Ginny Messina, The Vegan RD
- Grant Butler, Oregonian Foodday
- Hannah Kaminsky, Bittersweet
- Helen Pitlick, Vegtastic!
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Post Punk Kitchen
- Jamie J. Hagen, Writer
- Janessa Philemon-Kerp, Epicurious Vegan
View original post 131 more words