I am the goddess of in-between
almost-there and never-been
dark of day, gleam of night
unsent letter and unspoken fight
words not found upon your tongue
remembered dreams from days you were young.
Trifextra Weekend Challenge
It’s National Blog Post Month, and I’m on a roll–rolling down a hill, apparently.
I meant to do the Trifextra Weekend Challenge, and lo and behold, I didn’t even click over to see what it was until after it had closed! Ah well. It was fun anyway, and I made a post out of it.
It’s community judged, and YOU can vote, even if you didn’t write for it.
Buddhist cosmology tells of Trāyastriṃśa, or the Heaven of Thirty-Three gods, which rule over the human realm. This weekend we’re asking for exactly 33 of your own words about a god of your own devising that shares heaven with the other thirty-two gods. Make it yours and have fun with it.
This weekend’s challenge is community judged.
- For the 14 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- You have 14 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.
- The winners will be announced in the comments of Friday’s post and will be posted in our typical fashion in the post on the following Monday.
- Trifextra – week #93 (http://momosapien.wordpress.com)
- Trifextra: Avarice (lucidedit.wordpress.com)
- Caffeine Deity – Trifextra challenge (polysyllabicprofundities.com)
- The Goddess of Unrequited Love (consciouscacophony.wordpress.com)
- Divinity (trudgingthroughfog.wordpress.com)
- The Child Who Lived For Never (darkcirclesetc.wordpress.com)